WATCH IT HERE


The REAL Steve Phillips, Brooke Hundley SCANDAL + Marni Phillips Response

Posted in , ,




| More

Just recently, a shocking report that Steve Phillips, a former Mets General Manager and ESPN analyst, have had a sexual affair with a fellow ESPN employee, 22-year-old, Brooke Hundley. The news of what many now refer to as Steve Phillips Scandal broke out after Brooke Hundley herself called Marni Phillips, Steve Phillip's wife. This is after Steve decided to end their brief consensual affair. I must say that Brooke Hundley may have gone nuts after the incident, just take a look at the scandal letter she sent to Marni.


Hi Marni,

My name is Brooke, I work with Steve and he and I got into a pretty heated argument on Sunday about the fact he hasn't been honest with you about our relationship. You see I'm the woman he's been seeing for awhile now, and I'm not just some random girl he had sex with in parking lots, I'm actually a close friend who works with him on a frequent basis. I care about him a lot and I've been asking him to come clean to you about everything, from when we first slept together in St Louis in his hotel suite (where he assured me I wouldn't have to worry about the getting pregnant since his vasectomy) to the fact that we have continued to talk, see each other and schedule meet-ups even since you found out. He's upset because I told him I was going to tell you everything, but it's important that you know this. We text all day when he's at work and talk via hotel phones on the road. The texts have always been mostly about the sexual side of our relationship and I have some saved if you ever want to see them, basically stuff like when we'll meet up next, what we want to do to each other physically and how we feel about each other.


On response to this letter by Brooke Hundley, Marni Phillips made the following statements dated August 21st 2009:


My name is Marni Phillips, I reside at ??? in Wilton, CT with my husband Steve and our four sons.


I began receiving harassing and repeated phone calls and text messages on August 5, 2009 from a woman whom claimed to have "information regarding my husband that I needed to know". She reached me via cell phone at 10:30 pm that evening. I simply told her that I would not accept her phone call and promptly hung up. She responded by calling our homr and my cell phone repeatedly. It was close to 11:00 pm and the contsant ringing of phones in the house caused stress to myself and my two teenage sons who were awake. I was able to reach Steve who was working late at ESPN in Bristol, CT. He came home taht night and revealed to me that he had been having a brief consensual affair with a woman named Brooke Hundley of ESPN.

I did not respond at all to any of her phone calls and text messages.


So just a piece of advise to other man out there. Don't play with fire, or you'll definitely get burned!



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

DISCLAIMER: No video / live stream is hosted on this server. Third party sites own the rights to their respective videos.

TOP VIDEO SITES: Justin.tv, Youtube, Vimeo, Metacafe, Hulu, Veoh, Dailymotion, Ifilm, Megavideo, Todou, Tudou, Youku, 56.com, crackle, devilducky, break, current, newgrounds, sharkle, revver, zippyvideos, thatvideosite, streetfire, vidilife, NBC, clipshack, freevlog, broadbandsports, flukiest, myvideokaraoke, phanfare, sevenload, videobomb, blinkx, bigcontact, ourmedia, stickam, trueveo, videosift, ABC, starz, open-video, videoart, archives, The News Hour, Museum.tv, UStream, Netflix, stupidvideos, etc.

FREE Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BlogRankers.comEntertainment Directory Add to Technorati FavoritesOn our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.comFree Blog DirectoryBlog DirectoryEntertainment Blogs Entertainment Top Blogs Blog Directory by Blog FluxEntertainment Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Watch SEO Full Free blog search directoryEntertainment Blogs - Blog Rankingsblogarama - the blog directoryTop Blogs Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory