WATCH IT HERE


Willie Revillame returns back to Wowowee

Posted in , , , ,




| More

I spent my long weekend at home and had more quality time with my wife and two kids. We had the aircon running all over the house the whole day, the kids were watching Barney, Brainy Baby and Winnie the Pooh marathon, and I was remotely supporting my work at the sala, when I decided to turn on the TV. At the exact moment I opened it, I found out that Willie Revillame is returning back on Wowowee, his world famous noontime show, after two months of absence. The entire staff of Wowowee, the fans and even Vicky Belo was there as the cameras were rolling for the much awaited comeback of Willie Revillame. It was flashing on the screen, "Wilcome Back", "Tuloy ang Pag-asa". And I was wondering, is there a chance that Willie will be seeking a public post this May 2010?


Anyway, its either a good news or a bad news, the controversial noontime host of Wowowee, Willie Revillame is back. I'm sure this news will be raising many eyebrows. If you ask me, I'll just say that Willie is overpaid and overrated, but I don't get affected by the guy. He's just doing his job, and he earns big doing it.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

DISCLAIMER: No video / live stream is hosted on this server. Third party sites own the rights to their respective videos.

TOP VIDEO SITES: Justin.tv, Youtube, Vimeo, Metacafe, Hulu, Veoh, Dailymotion, Ifilm, Megavideo, Todou, Tudou, Youku, 56.com, crackle, devilducky, break, current, newgrounds, sharkle, revver, zippyvideos, thatvideosite, streetfire, vidilife, NBC, clipshack, freevlog, broadbandsports, flukiest, myvideokaraoke, phanfare, sevenload, videobomb, blinkx, bigcontact, ourmedia, stickam, trueveo, videosift, ABC, starz, open-video, videoart, archives, The News Hour, Museum.tv, UStream, Netflix, stupidvideos, etc.

FREE Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BlogRankers.comEntertainment Directory Add to Technorati FavoritesOn our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.comFree Blog DirectoryBlog DirectoryEntertainment Blogs Entertainment Top Blogs Blog Directory by Blog FluxEntertainment Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Watch SEO Full Free blog search directoryEntertainment Blogs - Blog Rankingsblogarama - the blog directoryTop Blogs Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory