WATCH IT HERE


Josh Hamilton Drunk Photos - Pictures - Pics

Posted in , , ,




| More

Last January, Josh Hamilton, a Texas Rangers outfielder, was seen very drunk and dancing wildly in Tempe, an Arizona bar. Josh Hamilton was s-e-x-y dancing with an unknown woman. Today, this Josh Hamilton Drunk Photos has been leaked through the Internet.


In an interview, Josh Hamilton spoke about the Tempe drinking controversy:

“I’m embarrassed about it for my wife Katie, for my kids and for the organization. I’m not perfect. It’s an ongoing struggle, and it’s real. It’s amazing how these things can creep back in. But I am human and I have struggles. If I think I can have one drink, I think I can have two, and then it snowballs to 10 or 12. As soon as it happened, I called my support staff — Katie, the organization and MLB — and told them what happened. I was open and honest about it. People with an addiction can make a mistake.”


The Texas Rangers has not released a formal statement yet about the incident.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

DISCLAIMER: No video / live stream is hosted on this server. Third party sites own the rights to their respective videos.

TOP VIDEO SITES: Justin.tv, Youtube, Vimeo, Metacafe, Hulu, Veoh, Dailymotion, Ifilm, Megavideo, Todou, Tudou, Youku, 56.com, crackle, devilducky, break, current, newgrounds, sharkle, revver, zippyvideos, thatvideosite, streetfire, vidilife, NBC, clipshack, freevlog, broadbandsports, flukiest, myvideokaraoke, phanfare, sevenload, videobomb, blinkx, bigcontact, ourmedia, stickam, trueveo, videosift, ABC, starz, open-video, videoart, archives, The News Hour, Museum.tv, UStream, Netflix, stupidvideos, etc.

FREE Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BlogRankers.comEntertainment Directory Add to Technorati FavoritesOn our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.comFree Blog DirectoryBlog DirectoryEntertainment Blogs Entertainment Top Blogs Blog Directory by Blog FluxEntertainment Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Watch SEO Full Free blog search directoryEntertainment Blogs - Blog Rankingsblogarama - the blog directoryTop Blogs Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory